Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Conference Finals

So it's been  a couple of days since my last post, but I wanted to wait for game 1 of Thunder vs. Dallas and game 2 of Bulls vs. Heat.
And my thoughts about it?
One word.
Dirk.
He had an absolutely phenomenal performance against the Thunder, and an amazing shooting percentage.
Personal, I think he's just making Shaq look stupid, after his recent comments saying "No big man will ever lead a team to the championship like me and Duncan did." It appears Dirk thinks otherwise.
Now on to the Heat vs. Bulls series.
It upsets me the heat won.
Unfortunately I didn't watch that much of the game so I can't say much more than that.

15 comments:

  1. Aww, go Bulls! Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, yall have been bombed, return favour? Also, I'm rootin for the CANUCKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with gamefreak, Dirk's definitely on his game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have to watch sports... the teenie boppers I work with right now to support my growing blog business go on and on and on and on about everything in sports. It's like working with a really vulgar, young version of ESPN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bulls shoulda won, i hate the heat so much mostly because im a Celts fan haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't watch this, but great write up :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a basket ball fan, but I hope the bulls beat the Heat since I can't stand Shaq

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dud, sorry I'm a little off topic, but just noticed your comments about Violins. I'll have something for ya later on my site that I think you'll appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am from Britain and cannot stand to watch Basketball. NFL on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will cheer on the Bulls much more then the Heat

    ReplyDelete